Some different types of people you should look out for in your life and some good times you should stay quiet.
6 types of toxic people you should avoid
- The Vampire
- AKA – parasites, creepers or climbers
- They’ll use you either emotionally or financially (or both) and suck the best out of you.
- The Cactus
- AKA – jealous
- Always jealous of your success profesionally or personally. Won’t be truly happy for you, usually criticise you or gossip about you.
- The Chameleon
- AKA – Two face
- They want what you give or have and will pretend to be what you need to get at it.
- The Bosser
- AKA – Controlling, Big egos
- You are a tool for them to get what they want. Use control tactics to satisfy their own ego or lack of ego.
- As long as you do what they want, you’re good, but rebel and you’re as good as garbage.
- The Broker
- AKA – Deal makers, conditional friends
- Have a give and take attitude towards relationships. It’s always conditional with them as you do what they want or they won’t do what you want.
- The Sympathy Addict
- AKA – Attention Seekers, Drama Students
- Always a reservoir of drama and conflict. Need attention no matter how they get it. Always in need of sympathy by showing themselves as victims of whatever.
Bonus: When To Be Silent
“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
― Maurice Switzer
Please support our sponsors:
Use “warriormindset” when you check out.