Here is part two of 16 things that are not fair but you need to hear and deal with in your life.
Here is part two of 16 things (8-16) that are not fair but you need to hear and deal with in your life.
- No one is coming, it’s up to us.
- Everything has a price. Either before or after.
- What works for someone else, may not work for you.
- Whatever it is, you probably did it to yourself.
- There is no ‘happily ever after’, you must work on your relationships.
- Talent will only get you so far, your work ethic is what will help you succeed.
- The past is the past, you cannot change it.
- Your Degree does not mean a whole lot in the real world. *There are exceptions
- On a long enough timeline, everyone leaves. *Momento Mori
- You are not owed the future.
- Most people are fake. *Especially on social media
- You MUST change and adapt. What is true now, won’t be true tomorrow.
- Success does not happen in a straight path, the road is full of twists and turns.
- You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need.
- Nothing will happen on it’s own, you must do the work. If you don’t figure it out, no one will do it for you.
- Most people don’t care about your problems, most people don’t even know you exist. Stop worrying so dang much about it.
Please support our sponsors:
Use “warriormindset” when you check out.