In this two part show Aaron (Grizz) and I talk through Echelon Front’s (Jocko) post on the mindset for victory and how they can apply to your every day life and business.
Echelon Front – Laws of Combat / Mindset for Victory
Part 1: Laws of Combat
- Cover and Move – Teamwork, no silos, if your team fails everyone fails.
- Simple – Simplify the mission, keep communication simple, clear and concise.
- Prioritize and execute – Detach, relax, look around and make the call.
- Dectralized Command – Everyone leads, everyone follows, team understands what to do and why they’re doing it. Don’t wait for orders, lead/execute.
Part 2: Mindset for Victory
- Extreme Ownership – No excuses, no blaming others, own all the problems.
- Default: Aggressive – Make it happen, move fast, seize initiative, mitigate risk, solve problems.
- Innovate and Adapt – New tactics emerge, technology evolves, educate yourself
- Humility – Check your ego, Ego is the number one killer in business and in life.
Discipline = Freedom – Being disciplined with high standards leads to more freedom, flexibility, agility and speed of action.
Please support our sponsors:
Use “warriormindset” when you check out.