Stoic Keys to Courage
Breaking down Ryan Holiday’s (@ryanholiday) Daily Stoic post on the 7 Stoic Keys to being Courageous.
Courage is very important. Like a muscle, it is strengthened by use.Ruth Gordon 👏
The list as presented:
- Remember that we suffer more in imagination than in reality.
- Don’t try to picture everything bad that could possibly happen. Stick with the situation at hand.
- Be OK with looking foolish or stupid.
- Adversity Reveals – look at difficulty as a sparring partner, a chance to prove yourself.
- Consider what else you’ve been through. What you’ve had the strength to endure.
- Quit worrying about what other people will think.
- Remind yourself that without difficulty, no one can ever know what you’re capable of, not even you.
This is a great way to frame approaching daily courage and as Coach Divine likes to say, Fortune favors the brave.
Read the full post on Instagram:
Please support our sponsors:
Use “warriormindset” when you check out.